The Eucharist

The Eucharist
May the Heart of Jesus, in the Most Blessed Sacrament, be praised, adored and loved with grateful affection, at every moment, in all the tabernacles of the world, even to the end of time. Amen.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Fifteen Year Save!

J.M.J. +
Dear Friends of the Unborn,
Praise God! I am so overflowing with joy right now I could not wait to send this belated Christmas present to all of you especially the pro-life veterans of many years. I have copied an email from a fellow pro-life advocate and Knight of Columbus Steve. I am also emailing in regards to this Saturday’s peaceful prayer vigil which will take place at 345 Whitney Avenue’s Planned Parenthood from 8 am till 12 pm noon on the 29th of December. If you would like to take an hour of prayer please respond. What an awesome joy to receive such beautiful consolations that God is working miracles out of compassion for His people. Our Blessed Mother looks on us her children with love and joy and is interceding to her son in response to our efforts! We may never know until eternity how many lives were spared and souls were saved because we decided to serve God by praying and witnessing for the Unborn. So when we feel discouraged by the babies who have lost their innocent lives and weighed down by the persecution of passersby, when we feel too tired and too cold to come out to pray, and when we wonder if our efforts and prayers are doing anything at all lets reread this story and praise God for His great consolations and faithfulness! And let us remember that God’s time is not our time, but His time is the most glorious of all!
God Bless you all and a Very Merry and Blessed Christmas indeed!
Mike and Kerry
Hi Kerry, I thought I would let you know what happened today after you left. Not long after you left most of the others departed also, all except for Mike who was on the sidewalk in front of pp and Nathanael. While Nate and I were praying the Rosary a car stopped and the woman driving asked me to come over to her car that she wanted to ask me a question.So I walked up to the passenger side window of the car where a pretty young woman sat with a big smile on herface and said hi how can I help you. The driver of the car, an older woman asked me if I knew the name of one of the older men who was standing here earlier. I told her I wasn't sure which man she was talking about and then asked why she wanted to know their name. She said she wanted to thank him for talking her out of having an Abortion some 15 years ago, I think she said Bloomfield? Then she said she wanted to show him a picture of her 15 year old son as a result of him taking the time to witness to her that day....TEARS OF JOY FLOWING FREELY!!!!! I was really caught off guard. I said thanks be to God! Praise God ...Praise the Lord Jesus Christ or something like that. Then I gave them both a little baby Jesus and a Miraculous Medal of Mary. They were both Very Happy and said to tell all the people that come out to pray and talk to the people about not having abortions that they do make a difference. Keep up the Great Work don't stop Praying. You never know when you are going to find out when you made a Positive Result happen in this world or in someone’s life. You may find out that day or the next week or it might take 15 years or you might have to wait until you get into Heaven to find out the True Fruits of your labor :)
God Always Wins :)

May God bless you,

Love and Peace,
Stephen :)

No comments: