The Eucharist

The Eucharist
May the Heart of Jesus, in the Most Blessed Sacrament, be praised, adored and loved with grateful affection, at every moment, in all the tabernacles of the world, even to the end of time. Amen.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Telling Them To Run!

J.M.J +
Dear Friends of the Unborn,
I am emailing in regards to the peaceful prayer vigil which will take place at 345 Whitney Avenue Planned Parenthood this Saturday the 12th of January from 8 am until 12 pm noon. Please respond to commit to an hour of prayer.
Jim Chu, a veteran fellow pro-life advocate and dear friend I respect very much once said to me there is nothing quite like the joy of saving someone’s life. He went on to say this after we received the news that a woman had decided not to have an abortion that day. He told me that if she should contact me for further help to be sure to let her know that I was carrying that baby from now on as well! Jim is a very wise and holy man for those of us who have the honor of knowing and praying with him. I feel his words are so very important for all of us. In helping these women to “carry” their babies we are helping them to carry their cross as well? Are we not lifting the weight off these ladies shoulders and offering the love of Christ which fell 3 times in perseverance for our salvation? It is true that people are searching for God in the most unlikely places. Even a trip to PP in the depths of such despair, some of these ladies are hoping that you and I will be there waiting to help them. Waiting to hear a voice of Mercy and Love speaking through our very presence. Make no mistake in understanding that your presence and prayers can save someone’s life this Saturday. I have included below a letter from a post abortive woman written to a CT Right to life Corporation. I also included a separate letter from a post abortive support website. They are a very powerful testimony to the desperate need of a prayerful presence outside of all abortion mills. Please join us on Saturday in a peaceful prayer presence, a baby and mother’s life depends on it.
God bless,
Mike and Kerry

Dear Sirs,
I am sending this letter because I was a little late. You see about a month ago I had an abortion done. I had wished people were picketing then because I can swear to God I would never have gone in. You see when I went I had heard of women picketing; but there were none there. After seeing pictures of what aborted children look like I really don’t think it’s right to do. I don’t agree with them.
The thing is that when I went to the Summit Women’s Center, I asked them if it was formed even slightly. Their answer was no! When one person picketing gave me this booklet of color photo’s “Life or Death”, it shows the baby has been formed.
One friend of mine was going to get an abortion after I had mine done; but I sat down and talked to her or an hour and when I showed her the booklet she really changed her mind. I’m very glad that I have saved one life, or helped save one with the help of your pamphlets.
Sometimes I just sit here for hours crying, hating myself for what I have done. Sometimes I think what is being done is right but after seeing your booklets I understand how wrong it is. It is really sickening how they dispose of the baby. It’s a life that could have been not trash to throw in a garbage can, and not think of it.
I would appreciate it very much if there is any way I can learn more on abortion, and if there are any more pictures that are available to people who like to know more about abortion and your group.
One more question before I close. Is there anybody I can talk to or write, I am so depressed, and like I said, all I do is cry over the baby who could have been.
Thank you.
Yours Truly,
A broken hearted mom

I am 27 years old a mother of a six year old boy.I had an abortion on October 27 2004. Here is an entry from my diary.
I still cry almost every night and day. It’s been 5 months almost to the day that I aborted my...(I can barely say it) since I had the abortion. April 15 was our due date.
I wish I could say that I have no regrets but I can’t because I do. I wish I hadn't done what I did. I was so scared and alone and I still am. I awake trembling some times and have scary dreams. It’s so hard for me to forgive myself and let go.
I think of all the reasons that got me to the clinic and up on that table, they ALL seem SO irrational now, now that it's too late. Even though they were so intense and vivid then. It’s funny I silently wished for those crazy pro lifers to be outside that Vancouver clinic that day to scream and yell at me to STOP! I just couldn't stop myself. My fears possessed me.
It's like a form of suicide only you're awake and left to bleed all alone and alive with a childless hollow womb.
I really fell. I feel like I'm still falling, screaming and no one hears, directionless and sad and shamed.My face burned with shame on the way to the clinic as I wrestled still, back and forth, KEEP IT! I WANT MY BABY! Oh I just CAN’T! I swallowed hard as I left my 6yr old son in the jeep with my cousin (he drove me there) and went into the clinic.
As I sat there alone in the waiting room I desperately searched the faces of the other women there for some kind of sign although I don’t know what exactly. Some looked afraid like deer caught in the head lights, Just like me, others looked matter of factly and some even nonchalant.
I asked for a washroom key, left the locked clinic and went into the washroom in the hall and contemplated my escape. Oh I just don't understand it...I wish someone was there to say RUN! http://hopeafterabortion.com/words/letters.html

Let’s tell them to run! Come pray with us!

No comments: