The Eucharist

The Eucharist
May the Heart of Jesus, in the Most Blessed Sacrament, be praised, adored and loved with grateful affection, at every moment, in all the tabernacles of the world, even to the end of time. Amen.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Mother Of All Mothers

J.M.J +
I am posting in regards to our next peaceful prayer vigil which will take place on Saturday, the 24th of May outside Planned Parenthood (345 Whitney Avenue New Haven) from 8am until 12 pm noon, the hours which the babies are scheduled to be killed by abortion.

Below is a beautiful poem written by one of the Sisters from the Monastery of the Precious Blood where Msgr. Reilly is chaplain. Holy Mary, Mother of God and Mother of all Mothers, Pray for us.
May God bless you,
Mike and Kerry


Solace and Love


Come, grieving child, let me a mother be, Your tears, your agony of soul are known to me. Such pain no heart should have to bear alone, Come close and let me make your grief my own.
How well I know a mother's pain of loss! I watched my own Son die upon the Cross. No hymn Sublime, No earthly work of art Can tell of empty arms and broken heart.
But Oh, my child, His dying words ring true: Forgive them, for they know not what they do. Those Outstretched arms forevermore embrace repentant souls that seek His saving grace.
Go then to Jesus and be reconciled, Tell Him your grief for your aborted child. Open to Him your heart, your inmost soul, He yearns for you and longs to make you whole.
Place in His Heart your guilt, your pain, Your fears, and let His gentle hand dry all your tears. Hear His absolving words and, through His Blood, find pardon, peace, and everlasting love.
Forgiven by God, forgive yourself, then, too, Your precious child forgives and waits for you. Yes, till the day you see it face to face, I'll keep your baby safe in my embrace.

S.M.E. Sisters of the Precious Blood 5400 Fort Hamilton Parkway Brooklyn, NY 11219-4037

No comments: